Package: libucil2-dev (0.9.5-1 and others)
Links for libucil2-dev
Download Source Package unicap:
- Homepage [unicap-imaging.org]
text and graphics overlays onto video images - development files
Unicap provides a uniform interface to video capture devices. It allows applications to use any supported video capture device via a single API.
Building applications with a graphical user interface is made especially easy with the unicapGTK widget set.
The ucil library provides easy to use functions to render text and graphic overlays onto video images.
Unicap offers a high level of hardware abstraction while maintaining maximum performance. Zero copy capture of video buffers is possible for devices supporting it allowing fast video capture with low CPU usage even on low-speed architectures.
This package contains the development headers and static libraries for ucil.
Other Packages Related to libucil2-dev
- dep: libavcodec-dev
- development files for libavcodec
- dep: libavutil-dev
- development files for libavutil
- dep: libfontconfig1-dev
- generic font configuration library - development
- dep: libfreetype6-dev
- FreeType 2 font engine, development files
- dep: libglib2.0-dev
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libogg-dev
- Ogg bitstream library development files
- dep: libpango1.0-dev
- Development files for the Pango
- dep: libtheora-dev
- The Theora Video Compression Codec (development files)
- dep: libucil2 (= 0.9.5-1+b2)
- text and graphics overlays onto video images - shared libraries
- dep: libunicap2-dev
- unified interface to video capture devices - development files
- dep: libvorbis-dev
- The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec (development files)
- dep: libx11-dev
- X11 client-side library (development headers)
- dep: libxv-dev
- X11 Video extension library (development headers)
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development