Package: vamp-examples (2.1-1)
Links for vamp-examples
Download Source Package vamp-plugin-sdk:
- Homepage [www.vamp-plugins.org]
example Vamp plugins and host
Vamp is an audio processing plugin system for plugins that extract descriptive information from audio data - typically referred to as audio analysis plugins or audio feature extraction plugins.
This package contains the following example plugins:
* Zero Crossings calculates the positions and density of zero-crossing points in an audio waveform.
* Spectral Centroid calculates the centre of gravity of the frequency domain representation of each block of audio.
* Simple Power Spectrum calculates a power spectrum from the input audio. Actually, it doesn't do any work except calculating power from a cartesian complex FFT output. The work of calculating this frequency domain output is done for it by the host or host SDK; the plugin just needs to declare that it wants frequency domain input. This is the simplest of the example plugins.
* Amplitude Follower is an implementation of SuperCollider's amplitude-follower algorithm as a simple Vamp plugin.
* Simple Percussion Onset Detector: estimates the locations of percussive onsets using a simple method described in "Drum Source Separation using Percussive Feature Detection and Spectral Modulation" by Dan Barry, Derry Fitzgerald, Eugene Coyle and Bob Lawlor, ISSC 2005.
* Simple Fixed Tempo Estimator: calculates a single beats-per-minute value which is an estimate of the tempo of a piece of music that is assumed to be of fixed tempo, using autocorrelation of a frequency domain energy rise metric. It has several outputs that return intermediate results used in the calculation, and may be a useful example of a plugin having several outputs with varying feature structures.
Also included is a simple host that can enumerate plugins, list their features, and process an audio file.
Other Packages Related to vamp-examples
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.4) [i386, mips, mipsel]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, powerpc, s390]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.6) [sparc]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [not armel, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4) [kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel]
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1) [s390]
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4) [kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0) [not kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, s390]
- dep: libunwind7 [ia64]
- A library to determine the call-chain of a program - runtime
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||140.0 kB||388.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||122.1 kB||336.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||140.6 kB||376.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ia64||223.8 kB||752.0 kB||[list of files]|
|kfreebsd-amd64||139.8 kB||344.0 kB||[list of files]|
|kfreebsd-i386||140.6 kB||336.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips||145.2 kB||504.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||144.4 kB||504.0 kB||[list of files]|
|powerpc||152.5 kB||428.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390||146.3 kB||412.0 kB||[list of files]|
|sparc||158.1 kB||472.0 kB||[list of files]|