Package: munin-common (1.4.5-3)
Links for munin-common
Download Source Package munin:
- Munin Debian Maintainers (QA Page)
- Tore Anderson (QA Page)
- Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsaker (QA Page)
- Loic Dachary (OuoU) (QA Page)
- Matthias Schmitz (QA Page)
- Holger Levsen (QA Page)
- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen (QA Page)
- Tom Feiner (QA Page)
- Homepage [munin-monitoring.org]
network-wide graphing framework (common)
Munin is a highly flexible and powerful solution used to create graphs of virtually everything imaginable throughout your network, while still maintaining a rattling ease of installation and configuration.
This package contains the common perl modules that are used by both munin and munin-node.
Munin is written in Perl, and relies heavily on Tobi Oetiker's excellent RRDtool. To see a real example of Munin in action, you can follow a link from <http://munin.projects.linpro.no/> to a live installation.
Other Packages Related to munin-common
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language