Package: libzoom-ruby1.8 (0.4.1-2)
Links for libzoom-ruby1.8
Download Source Package libzoom-ruby:
- Ryan Niebur (QA Page)
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Deepak Tripathi (QA Page)
- Homepage [ruby-zoom.rubyforge.org]
Ruby binding to the Z39.50 Object-Orientation Model (for Ruby 1.8)
Ruby/ZOOM provides a Ruby binding to the Z39.50 Object-Orientation Model (ZOOM), an abstract object-oriented programming interface to a subset of the services specified by the Z39.50 standard, also known as the international standard ISO 23950.
Z39.50 is a client-server protocol for searching and retrieving information from remote computer databases. It is covered by ANSI/NISO standard Z39.50, and ISO standard 23950. The standard's maintenance agency is the Library of Congress.
This package is built for Ruby 1.8.
Other Packages Related to libzoom-ruby1.8
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 18.104.22.168)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: libxslt1.1 (>= 1.1.25)
- XSLT 1.0 processing library - runtime library
- dep: libyaz4 (>= 4.0.1)
- The YAZ Z39.50 toolkit (runtime files)