Package: pennmush (1.8.2p8-1 and others)
Links for pennmush
Download Source Package pennmush:
- Homepage [www.pennmush.org]
text-based multi-user virtual world server
This is the PennMUSH flavor of mud servers of the MUSH branch. It provides a number of flexible features to enable players to extend the virtual world. This is done by building new rooms and objects, and utilizing its internal programming language, MUSHcode.
PennMUSH provides flexible compatibility with the MUSHcode features of many of the other common MUSH flavors, as well as its own approach to them.
This package provides support for SSL connections as well as standard telnet connections.
Other Packages Related to pennmush
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8f-5)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: pennmush-common (= 1.8.2p8-1)
- common files for the PennMUSH virtual world server
- sug: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language