Package: openafs-kpasswd (184.108.40.206+dfsg-4+squeeze2)
Links for openafs-kpasswd
Download Source Package openafs:
- Homepage [www.openafs.org]
AFS distributed filesystem old password changing
AFS is a distributed filesystem allowing cross-platform sharing of files among multiple computers. Facilities are provided for access control, authentication, backup and administrative management.
This package provides kpasswd and kas, utilities needed by the OpenAFS kaserver to create users and change passwords. Only install this package if you are already using kaserver; generally you should not install this package for new cells or for cells using Kerberos v5.
Other Packages Related to openafs-kpasswd
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: openafs-client
- AFS distributed filesystem client support