Package: gforge-dns-bind9 (5.0.2-5+squeeze1)
Links for gforge-dns-bind9
Download Source Package fusionforge:
- Homepage [fusionforge.org]
collaborative development tool - DNS management (using Bind9)
FusionForge provides many tools to aid collaboration in a development project, such as bug-tracking, task management, mailing-lists, SCM repository, forums, support request helper, web/FTP hosting, release management, etc. All these services are integrated into one web site and managed through a web interface.
This package configures and maintains the DNS zones for FusionForge.
Other Packages Related to gforge-dns-bind9
- dep: bind9
- Internet Domain Name Server
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.7)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: gforge-common
- collaborative development tool - shared files
- dep: libdbd-pg-perl
- Perl DBI driver for the PostgreSQL database server
- dep: libdbi-perl
- Perl Database Interface (DBI)
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.