Package: wicd-gtk (1.7.0+ds1-5+squeeze3)
Links for wicd-gtk
Download Source Package wicd:
- Homepage [wicd.sourceforge.net]
wired and wireless network manager - GTK+ client
Wicd is a general-purpose network configuration server which aims to provide a simple but flexible interface for connecting to networks. Its features include: wide variety of settings.
* ability to connect to (and maintain profiles for) both wired and wireless networks; * support for many encryption schemes, including WEP, WPA, WPA2 and custom schemes; * wireless-tools compatibility.
This package provides the GTK+ client, which has no GNOME dependencies, making it easy to use in Xfce, Fluxbox, Openbox, Enlightenment, ... It also supports a tray icon showing network activity and signal strength.
Other Packages Related to wicd-gtk
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: wicd-daemon (= 1.7.0+ds1-5+squeeze3)
- wired and wireless network manager - daemon