Package: nautilus-dbg (2.30.1-2squeeze2)
Links for nautilus-dbg
Download Source Package nautilus:
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Andreas Henriksson (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gnome.org]
file manager and graphical shell for GNOME - debugging version
Nautilus is the official file manager for the GNOME desktop. It allows to browse directories, preview files and launch applications associated with them. It is also responsible for handling the icons on the GNOME desktop. It works on local and remote filesystems.
Several icon themes and components for viewing different kinds of files are available in separate packages.
This development package contains unstripped binaries compiled with debugging symbols needed by gdb.
Other Packages Related to nautilus-dbg
- dep: nautilus (= 2.30.1-2squeeze2)
- file manager and graphical shell for GNOME