Package: libmeep-mpi6 (1.1.1-6)
Links for libmeep-mpi6
Download Source Package meep:
- Homepage [ab-initio.mit.edu]
library for using parallel (mpich) version of meep
Meep (or MEEP) is a free finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) simulation software package developed at MIT to model electromagnetic systems.
Its features include:
* Simulation in 1d, 2d, 3d, and cylindrical coordinates. * Distributed memory parallelism on any system supporting the MPI standard. * Dispersive (including loss/gain) and nonlinear (Kerr & Pockels) materials. Magnetic permeability and electric/magnetic conductivities. * PML absorbing boundaries and/or perfect conductor and/or Bloch-periodic boundary conditions. * Exploitation of symmetries to reduce the computation size . even/odd mirror symmetries and 90/180 degree rotations. * Complete scriptability - either via a Scheme scripting front-end (as in libctl and MPB), or callable as a C++ library. * Field output in the HDF5 standard scientific data format, supported by many visualization tools. * Arbitrary material and source distributions. * Field analyses including flux spectra, frequency extraction, and energy integrals; completely programmable. * Multi-parameter optimization, root-finding, integration, etcetera (via libctl).
This package contains the MPI version of the library.
Other Packages Related to libmeep-mpi6
- dep: libfftw3-3
- library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgsl0ldbl (>= 1.9)
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library package
- dep: libharminv2 (>= 1.3.1)
- Library for using harminv
- dep: liblam4
- Shared libraries used by LAM parallel programs
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime