Package: mairix (0.21-1)
Links for mairix
Download Source Package mairix:
indexes and searches email in locally stored email
mairix is a program for indexing and searching locally stored email messages. mairix supports Maildir, MH folders, and mbox formats.
* Indexing is fast. It runs incrementally on new messages - any particular message only gets scanned once in the lifetime of the index file.
* The search mode populates a "virtual" maildir folder with symlinks which point to the real messages. This folder can be opened as usual in your mail program.
* The search mode is very fast.
* Indexing and searching works on the basis of words. The index file tabulates which words occur in which parts (particular headers + body) of which messages.
Other Packages Related to mairix
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4) [kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386]
- compression library - runtime
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:184.108.40.206.dfsg-1) [not kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386]
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||85.6 kB||228.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||80.9 kB||216.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||81.9 kB||180.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ia64||115.9 kB||344.0 kB||[list of files]|
|kfreebsd-amd64||86.1 kB||184.0 kB||[list of files]|
|kfreebsd-i386||82.2 kB||174.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips||88.3 kB||260.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||88.5 kB||260.0 kB||[list of files]|
|powerpc||87.7 kB||236.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390||85.7 kB||228.0 kB||[list of files]|
|sparc||81.2 kB||224.0 kB||[list of files]|