Package: libtelepathy-farsight0-dbg (0.0.14-2 and others)
Links for libtelepathy-farsight0-dbg
Download Source Package telepathy-farsight:
- Debian Telepathy maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Simon McVittie (QA Page)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Laurent Bigonville (QA Page)
- Jonny Lamb (QA Page)
- Homepage [telepathy.freedesktop.org]
Glue library between telepathy and farsight2 (debug symbols)
Telepathy-Farsight is a helper library to glue together Telepathy's media signalling and the media streaming capabilities of Farsight2.
Telepathy is a D-Bus framework for unifying real time communication, including instant messaging, voice calls and video calls. It abstracts differences between protocols to provide a unified interface for applications.
Farsight2 is a framework for media streaming in audio/video conferences.
This package contains debugging symbols for the telepathy-farsight library.
Other Packages Related to libtelepathy-farsight0-dbg
- dep: libtelepathy-farsight0 (= 0.0.14-2+b1)
- Glue library between telepathy and farsight2