Package: gtklick (0.6.4-1)
Links for gtklick
Download Source Package gtklick:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alessio Treglia (QA Page)
- Jaromír Mikeš (QA Page)
- Homepage [das.nasophon.de]
simple metronome GUI for JACK
gtklick is a simple metronome with an easy-to-use GTK+ interface, supporting the JACK sound server.
It features different sounds to choose from, arbitrary meters and beat patterns, a speed trainer, and the ability to save and restore profiles. gtklick is implemented as a frontend to klick and uses OSC messages to communicate with the backend.
Using klick directly on the command line offers additional features like tempo maps and synchronization with JACK transport.
Other Packages Related to gtklick
- dep: klick
- advanced metronome for JACK
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-liblo
- Python bindings for liblo, the lightweight OSC library
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules