Package: xscreensaver-data (5.11-1 and others)
Links for xscreensaver-data
Download Source Package xscreensaver:
- Homepage [www.jwz.org]
data files to be shared among screensaver frontends
XScreenSaver is a modular screen saver and locker for X11, containing more than 200 screen savers.
This package contains a small selection of graphical screen saver modules (listed below) from the xscreensaver collection. This package is used by both xscreensaver and gnome-screensaver.
This is the selected set of non-GL screensavers shipped by default: abstractile, cwaves, deco, distort, fiberlamp, fuzzyflakes, galaxy, m6502, metaballs, penrose, ripples, shadebobs, slidescreen, sonar, swirl, xlyap.
More display modes can be found in xscreensaver-data-extra, xscreensaver-gl and xscreensaver-gl-extra packages.
Other Packages Related to xscreensaver-data
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libjpeg62 (>= 6b1)
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library (version 6.2)
- dep: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: libxmu6
- X11 miscellaneous utility library
- dep: libxpm4
- X11 pixmap library
- dep: libxt6
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library
- sug: xscreensaver
- Automatic screensaver for X