Package: docbook-xsl-ns (1.75.2+dfsg-5)
Links for docbook-xsl-ns
Download Source Package docbook-xsl-ns:
- Homepage [wiki.docbook.org]
stylesheets for processing DocBook 5 XML to various output formats
These are modular XSL stylesheets for processing documents composed with DocBook 5 XML and its derivatives. Unlike in docbook-xsl the DocBook namespace prefix has been added to element names in pattern matches and expressions. However processing of DocBook 4 documents is also possible with these stylesheets. For a more detailed explanation read http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ProcesingDb5.html.
The stylesheets provide XSLT transformations for (X)HTML, WordML, HTML Help, JavaHelp, Man page (nroff), Website, Eclipse Platform Help file and Formatting Object (FO) output. The latter can be further processed to a number of print formats using FOP or TeX-based tools.
The stylesheets are modular in the sense that you can extend and, to some extent, customize them. The documentation is included in a separate package.
Other Packages Related to docbook-xsl-ns
- dep: xml-core (>= 0.12)
- XML infrastructure and XML catalog file support
- rec: docbook-xsl-doc-html
- stylesheets for processing DocBook XML files (HTML documentation)
- or docbook-xsl-doc-pdf
- stylesheets for processing DocBook XML files (PDF documentation)
- or docbook-xsl-doc-text
- stylesheets for processing DocBook XML files (ASCII documentation)
- or docbook-xsl-doc
- virtual package provided by docbook-xsl-doc-html, docbook-xsl-doc-pdf, docbook-xsl-doc-text
- rec: docbook5-xml (>= 5)
- standard XML documentation system for software and systems