Package: libenchant1c2a (1.6.0-1)
Links for libenchant1c2a
Download Source Package enchant:
- Homepage [www.abisource.com]
a wrapper library for various spell checker engines
Enchant is a generic spell checking library which uses existing spell checker engines such as ispell, aspell and myspell as its backends.
Enchant steps in to provide uniformity and conformity on top of these libraries, and implement certain features that may be lacking in any individual provider library.
This package contains shared library and program.
Other Packages Related to libenchant1c2a
- dep: libaspell15 (>= 0.60)
- GNU Aspell spell-checker runtime library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.24.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libhunspell-1.2-0 (>= 1.2.11)
- spell checker and morphological analyzer (shared library)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: libenchant-voikko
- Voikko spell-checker libenchant plugin