Package: glest-data (3.2.1-2) [non-free]
Links for glest-data
Download Source Package glest-data:
- Debian Games Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Giuseppe Borzi (QA Page)
- Eddy Petrișor (QA Page)
- Ansgar Burchardt (QA Page)
- Alexander Reichle-Schmehl (QA Page)
- Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals (QA Page)
- Gonéri Le Bouder (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.glest.org]
a free 3d real-time customizable strategy game
Glest takes place in a context which could be compared to that of the pre-renaissance Europe, with the licence that magic forces exist in the environment and can be controlled.
The current version is fully playable and supports both single player games against CPU controlled players and multiplayer matches over the Internet or a LAN.
This is the data package, which contains two factions, maps, tilesets, language files, etc.
Other Packages Related to glest-data
- rec: glest
- a free 3D real-time customizable strategy game