Package: eclipse-xsd-sdk (2.5.0-1)
Links for eclipse-xsd-sdk
Download Source Package eclipse-emf:
- Homepage [www.eclipse.org]
XML Schema Definition (XSD) for Eclipse - (Source/Documentation)
The XML Schema Definition (XSD) plugin is a library that provides an API for manipulating the components of an XML Schema as described by the W3C XML Schema specifications, as well as an API for manipulating the DOM-accessible representation of XML Schema as a series of XML documents.
Documentation and source for the Eclipse XML Schema Definition (XSD) plugin.
Other Packages Related to eclipse-xsd-sdk
- dep: eclipse-emf-sdk (= 2.5.0-1)
- Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) - (Source/Documentation)
- dep: eclipse-pde (>= 3.5.2)
- Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment (PDE)
- dep: eclipse-xsd (= 2.5.0-1)
- XML Schema Definition (XSD) for Eclipse