Package: upx-ucl (3.05-1)
Links for upx-ucl
Download Source Package upx-ucl:
- Homepage [upx.sourceforge.net]
an efficient live-compressor for executables
UPX is an advanced executable file compressor. UPX will typically reduce the file size of programs and DLLs by around 50%-70%, thus reducing disk space, network load times, download times etc. The current version can compress executables for DOS, Linux/ELF (i386, amd64, ppc32) and some other files for different OS.
NOTE: This package is based on the UCL library, which is licensed under GPL.
Other Packages Related to upx-ucl
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libucl1 (>= 1.03)
- Portable compression library - runtime
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime