Package: resolvconf (1.46)
Links for resolvconf
Download Source Package resolvconf:
- resolvconf maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Daniel Kahn Gillmor (QA Page)
- Thomas Hood (QA Page)
- Marco Nenciarini (QA Page)
- Petter Reinholdtsen (QA Page)
- Homepage [alioth.debian.org]
name server information handler
Resolvconf is a framework for keeping up to date the system's information about name servers. It sets itself up as the intermediary between programs that supply this information (such as ifup and ifdown, DHCP clients, the PPP daemon and local name servers) and programs that use this information (such as DNS caches and resolver libraries).
This package may require some manual configuration. Please read the README file for detailed instructions.
Other Packages Related to resolvconf