Package: libcairo-perl (1.070-1)
Links for libcairo-perl
Download Source Package libcairo-perl:
- Homepage [gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net]
Perl interface to the Cairo graphics library
libcairo-perl provides access to the Cairo library.
Cairo is a 2D graphics library with support for multiple output devices. It is designed to produce consistent output on all output media while taking advantage of display hardware acceleration when available (eg. through the X Render Extension).
The cairo API provides operations similar to the drawing operators of PostScript and PDF. Operations in cairo including stroking and filling cubic Bézier splines, transforming and compositing translucent images, and antialiased text rendering. All drawing operations can be transformed by any affine transformation (scale, rotation, shear, etc.)
Find out more about Cairo at http://www.cairographics.org/.
Other Packages Related to libcairo-perl
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.8.0)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: perl (>= 5.10.1-13)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- sug: libfont-freetype-perl
- Read font files and render glyphs from Perl using FreeType2