Package: geany-plugin-insertnum (0.21.1.dfsg-2~bpo60+1) [backports]
Links for geany-plugin-insertnum
Download Source Package geany-plugins:
- Homepage [plugins.geany.org]
number inserting plugin for Geany
This plugin for Geany replaces a (possibly zero-width) rectangular selection with integer numbers, using start/step/base etc. specified by the user. For practical reasons, the number of lines is limited to 500000.
Geany is a small and lightweight integrated development environment using the Gtk+ toolkit.
Other Packages Related to geany-plugin-insertnum
- dep: geany-plugins-common (= 0.21.1.dfsg-2~bpo60+1)
- set of plugins for Geany (translations)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.24.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.16)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library