Package: vtk-examples (5.10.1-1)
Links for vtk-examples
Download Source Package vtk:
- Debian Science Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- A. Maitland Bottoms (QA Page)
- Dominique Belhachemi (QA Page)
- Mathieu Malaterre (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.vtk.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
C++, Tcl and Python example programs/scripts for VTK
The Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an object oriented, high level library that allows one to easily write C++ programs, Tcl, Python and Java scripts that do 3D visualization.
This package contains examples from the VTK source. To compile the C++ examples you will need to install the vtk-dev package as well. Some of them require the libqt4-dev package.
The Python and Tcl examples can be run with the corresponding packages (python-vtk, tcl-vtk).
Other Packages Related to vtk-examples
- sug: libqt4-dev
- Qt 4 development files
- sug: libvtk5-dev
- VTK header files for building C++ code
- sug: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- sug: python-vtk
- Python bindings for VTK
- sug: tcl-vtk
- Tcl bindings for VTK
- sug: vtk-doc
- VTK class reference documentation