Package: nvidia-opencl-icd (331.20-2) [non-free]
Links for nvidia-opencl-icd
Download Source Package nvidia-graphics-drivers:
- Homepage [www.nvidia.com]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
NVIDIA OpenCL ICD
OpenCL (Open Computing Language) is a multivendor open standard for general-purpose parallel programming of heterogeneous systems that include CPUs, GPUs and other processors.
This package provides the NVIDIA installable client driver (ICD) for OpenCL which supports NVIDIA GPUs.
Other Packages Related to nvidia-opencl-icd
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libnvidia-compiler (= 331.20-2)
- NVIDIA runtime compiler library
- dep: nvidia-opencl-common (= 331.20-2)
- NVIDIA OpenCL driver
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime