Package: ecl (13.5.1-1)
Links for ecl
Download Source Package ecl:
- Homepage [ecls.sourceforge.net]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Embeddable Common-Lisp: has an interpreter and can compile to C
ECL stands for Embeddable Common-Lisp. The ECL project is an effort to modernize Giuseppe Attardi's ECL environment to produce an implementation of the Common-Lisp language which complies to the ANSI X3J13 definition of the language.
The current ECL implementation features:
* A bytecodes compiler and interpreter. * A translator to C. * A UFFI-compatible interface to C code. * A dynamic loader. * The possibility to build standalone executables and DLLs. * The Common-Lisp Object System (CLOS). * Conditions and restarts for handling errors. * Sockets as ordinary streams. * The GNU Multiprecision library for fast bignum operations. * A simple conservative mark & sweep garbage collector. * The Boehm-Weiser garbage collector.
Other Packages Related to ecl
- dep: gcc
- GNU C compiler
- dep: libgc-dev
- conservative garbage collector for C (development)
- dep: libgc1c2 (>= 1:7.2d)
- conservative garbage collector for C and C++
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libgmp3-dev
- Multiprecision arithmetic library developers tools
- dep: libncurses5-dev
- developer's libraries for ncurses