Package: e2fslibs-dev (1.42.7~WIP-2013-01-01-1) [debports]
Links for e2fslibs-dev
Download Source Package e2fsprogs:
- Homepage [e2fsprogs.sourceforge.net]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
ext2/ext3/ext4 file system libraries - headers and static libraries
The ext2, ext3 and ext4 file systems are successors of the original ext ("extended") file system. They are the main file system types used for hard disks on Debian and other Linux systems.
This package contains the development environment for the ext2fs and e2p libraries.
Other Packages Related to e2fslibs-dev
- dep: comerr-dev
- common error description library - headers and static libraries
- dep: e2fslibs (= 1.42.7~WIP-2013-01-01-1)
- ext2/ext3/ext4 file system libraries
- sug: doc-base
- utilities to manage online documentation