Paket: debconf-kde-dbg (0.2-2)
Links für debconf-kde-dbg
- Entwicklerinformationen (PTS)
- Debian Patch-Nachverfolger
Quellcode-Paket debconf-kde herunterladen:
- Homepage [projects.kde.org]
Debconf KDE debugging symbols
Debconf KDE is a GUI library for including Debconf frontends in Qt-based applications. Debconf is a configuration management system for Debian packages, which is used to ask questions when they are installed. This library is written in C++ and used by Apper and Muon to embed Debconf dialogs.
This package contains debugging symbols for Debconf KDE. When Debconf KDE crashes, in most cases this package is needed to get a backtrace that is useful for developers. If you have experienced a Debconf KDE crash without this package installed, please install it, try to reproduce the problem and fill a bug report with a new backtrace attached.
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu debconf-kde-dbg
- dep: libdebconf-kde0 (= 0.2-2)
- KDE-GUI-Bibliothek für Debconf
- rec: kdelibs5-dbg
- Debugsymbole für die Bibliotheken der KDE Development Platform