Package: blacs-pvm-test (1.1-21)
Links for blacs-pvm-test
Download Source Package blacs-pvm:
- Homepage [www.netlib.org]
Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Test files for PVM
The BLACS project is an ongoing investigation whose purpose is to create a linear algebra oriented message passing interface that may be implemented efficiently and uniformly across a large range of distributed memory platforms.
You can choose between an implementation based on MPI or PVM. This package uses PVM.
There are packages for the shared libraries, for the static libraries and the development files and for test programs (this one).
Most users do not need to install this package directly because it is used as a high level driver for the communication in the ScaLAPACK packages. Therefore, it is installed when installing ScaLAPACK. ScaLAPACK is a parallel version of LAPACK and is used on Beowulf type clusters.
Other Packages Related to blacs-pvm-test
- dep: blacs-test-common
- Testdaten für BLACS-Tester
- dep: blacs1-pvm (>= 1.1)
- BLACS - gemeinsam genutzte Bibliotheken mit PVM-Unterstützung
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC Support-Bibliothek
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.6)
- Laufzeitbibliothek für GNU-Fortran-Anwendungen
- dep: libpvm3
- Parallel Virtual Machine - Shared Libraries