Package: openvas-server-dev (2.0.3-3)
Links for openvas-server-dev
Download Source Package openvas-server:
- Debian OpenVAS Maintainers (QA Page)
- Tim Brown (QA Page)
- Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Pen~a (QA Page)
- Jan Wagner (QA Page)
- Joey Schulze (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.openvas.org]
remote network security auditor - static libraries and headers
The Open Vulnerability Assessment System is a modular security auditing tool, used for testing remote systems for vulnerabilities that should be fixed.
It is made up of two parts: a server, and a client. The server/daemon, openvasd, is in charge of the attacks, whereas the client, OpenVAS-Client, provides an X11/GTK+ user interface.
This package provides the static libraries and headers required for compiling the server.
Other Packages Related to openvas-server-dev
- dep: openvas-server (= 2.0.3-3)
- remote network security auditor - server