Package: libdeal.ii-dbg (6.3.1-1)
Links for libdeal.ii-dbg
Download Source Package deal.ii:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- package has bad maintainer field (QA Page)
- IV" (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.dealii.org]
Finite element library - development files
deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state-of-the-art programming techniques to offer you a modern interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main aim of deal.II is to enable rapid development of modern finite element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes and a wide array of tools classes often used in a finite element program.
This package contains development files for using debugging shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libdeal.ii-dbg
- dep: libdeal.ii-dbg6.3.1 (>= 6.3.1-1)
- Finite element library - shared library