Package: echoping (6.0.2-3 and others)
Links for echoping
Download Source Package echoping:
- Homepage [echoping.sourceforge.net]
A small test tool for TCP servers
echoping is a small program to test (approximatively) performances of a remote host by sending it requests such as HTTP requests.
In any case, be polite: don't bother the remote host with many repeated requests, especially with large size. Ask for permission if you often test hosts which aren't yours.
* plugins, so you can extend echoping with any protocol you like and/or use, * Supports IPv6 as well as IPv4, * Supports IDN (Unicode domain names), * uses the protocols echo, discard, chargen or HTTP, * can use cryptographic connections with HTTP, * uses UDP instead of TCP for the protocols which accept it (like echo), * can repeat the test and display various measures about it,
Other Packages Related to echoping
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- Die GNU TLS Bibliothek - Laufzeit-Bibliothek
- dep: libidn11 (>= 1.13)
- Die GNU-Bibliothek Libidn, Implementierung der IETF-IDN-Spezifikationen
- dep: libpopt0 (>= 1.16)
- Bibliothek zum Auswerten von Befehlszeilen-Parametern