Package: php-pear (5.3.3-7+squeeze17)
Links for php-pear
Download Source Package php5:
- Debian PHP Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ondřej Surý (QA Page)
- Sean Finney (QA Page)
- Thijs Kinkhorst (QA Page)
- Raphael Geissert (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.php.net]
PEAR - PHP Extension and Application Repository
This package contains the base PEAR classes for PHP, as well as the PEAR installer. Many PEAR classes are already packaged for Debian, and can be easily identified by names beginning with "php-", such as php-db and php-auth. Note: to build and install precompiled PECL extensions, you will need one of the php development packages installed.
PHP5 is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly. This version of PHP5 was built with the Suhosin patch.
Other Packages Related to php-pear
- dep: php5-cli
- command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting language
- dep: php5-common (>= 5.3.3-7+squeeze17)
- Generelle filer til pakker bygget fra php5-kildekoden
- rec: gnupg
- GNU privatlivsvagt - en fri erstatning for PGP.
- sug: php5-dev
- Files for PHP5 module development