Package: libqtassistantclient4 (4.6.3-4)
Links for libqtassistantclient4
Download Source Package qt-assistant-compat:
- Homepage [doc.qt.nokia.com]
Qt Assistant client library (runtime)
Qt is a cross-platform C++ application framework. Qt's primary feature is its rich set of widgets that provide standard GUI functionality.
This package contains the files necessary to run applications using the deprecated QAssistantClient class, which is used together with the legacy Assistant Document Profile (.adp) version of Qt Assistant.
This library is obsolete. It is provided to keep old source code working. It is strongly advised against using it in new code. New code should use the Qt Help Framework introduced in Qt 4.4 and/or the version of Qt Assistant based on it (also introduced in Qt 4.4) instead.
Other Packages Related to libqtassistantclient4
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libqt4-network (>= 4:4.8.1)
- Qt 4 network module
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.8.1)
- Základní modul pro Qt 4
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libunwind7
- Knihovna pro interpretaci volaných řetězů programu - běhová