Package: devhelp-common (2.30.1-1)
Links for devhelp-common
Download Source Package devhelp:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Gustavo Noronha Silva (QA Page)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Loïc Minier (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Homepage [live.gnome.org]
common files for devhelp and its library
Devhelp's primary goal is to be an API documentation browser for GNOME. It is able to scan for .devhelp files generated automatically for packages that use gtk-doc-tools to generate documentation for libraries and programs.
Devhelp provides Bonobo functionality, which is used to allow command-line searches, emacs integration and embedding in applications like the Anjuta IDE.
This package provides internationalization files, mainly.
Other Packages Related to devhelp-common