Package: licq (1.6.1-3)
Links for licq
Download Source Package licq:
- Homepage [www.licq.org]
multi-protocol instant messaging client (base files)
Licq is an instant messaging client daemon that supports a number of interfaces via plug-ins, primarily KDE or Qt, but also console, and several utility plug-ins. Included in this package is support for AIM and ICQ. Support for MSN and Jabber is available as separate plug-ins.
Implemented features include messaging, chat, file transfer, whitepages, history, invisible list, server-side stored contacts, typing notification, phone book, user pictures, proxy support, user groups, network monitor window, themed docking skin and icon pack support, FIFO support for remote control, international support with Unicode and translations, per-user customized auto responses, SSL secure client to client connections and GPG encrypted messages.
At least one plug-in is required for Licq to function. The plug-ins are distributed in separate packages named "licq-plugin-*".
Other Packages Related to licq
- dep: libboost-regex1.49.0 (>= 1.49.0-1)
- regular expression library for C++
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgpg-error0 (>= 1.10)
- library for common error values and messages in GnuPG components
- dep: libgpgme11 (>= 1.2.0)
- GPGME - GnuPG Made Easy
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- rec: sox
- Swiss army knife of sound processing