Package: vnc4server (4.1.1+X4.3.0-37.1)
Links for vnc4server
Download Source Package vnc4:
Virtual network computing server software
VNC stands for Virtual Network Computing. It is, in essence, a remote display system which allows you to view a computing `desktop' environment not only on the machine where it is running, but from anywhere on the Internet and from a wide variety of machine architectures.
This package provides a vncserver to which X clients can connect and the server generates a display that can be viewed with a vncviewer.
It contains an X server connector so clients can connect to your local X desktop directly.
Note: This server does not need a display. You need a vncviewer to see something. This viewer may also be on a computer running other operating systems.
Other Packages Related to vnc4server
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 2:22.214.171.124)
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: libxtst6
- X11 Testing -- Record extension library
- dep: xbase-clients
- miscellaneous X clients - metapackage
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: xfonts-base
- standard fonts for X
- sug: vnc-java
- VNC java applet and command line program