Пакет: calibre (0.8.51+dfsg1-0.1)
Връзки за calibre
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Информация за разработчици (PTS)
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник calibre.
- Начална страница [calibre-ebook.com]
e-book converter and library management
Calibre is meant to be a complete e-library solution. It includes library management, format conversion, news feeds to e-book conversion as well as e-book reader sync features.
Calibre is primarily an e-book cataloging program. It manages your e-book collection for you. It is designed around the concept of the logical book, i.e. a single entry in the database that may correspond to e-books in several formats. It also supports conversion from a dozen different e-book formats to LRF and EPUB. A graphical interface to the conversion software can be accessed easily by just clicking the "Convert E-books" button.
Supported input formats are: MOBI, LIT, PRC, EPUB, ODT, HTML, CBR, CBZ, RTF, TXT, PDF and LRS.
Calibre has a modular device driver design that makes adding support for different e-reader devices easy. At the moment, it has support for the SONY PRS 500/505/700 and the iPhone (with the stanza reader software). Syncing supports updating metadata on the device from metadata in the library and the creation of collections on the device based on the tags defined in the library view. If an book has more than one format available, calibre automatically chooses the best format when uploading to the device.
Calibre can automatically fetch news from a number of websites/RSS feeds, format the news into a e-book and upload to a connected device. There is support for generating LRF/EPUB e-books. The e-books include the *full* versions of the articles, not just the summaries.
Calibre has also a built-in e-book viewer that can display all the major e-book formats.
Други пакети, свързани с calibre
- dep: calibre-bin (>= 0.8.51+dfsg1-0.1)
- e-book converter and library management
- dep: fonts-liberation
- Fonts with the same metrics as Times, Arial and Courier
- dep: poppler-utils
- PDF utilities (based on Poppler)
- dep: python-beautifulsoup
- error-tolerant HTML parser for Python
- dep: python-chardet
- universal character encoding detector
- dep: python-cherrypy3 (>= 3.1.1)
- Python web development framework - version 3
- dep: python-cssutils (>= 0.9.9~)
- CSS Cascading Style Sheets parser and builder
- dep: python-dateutil
- powerful extensions to the standard datetime module
- dep: python-dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (Python interface)
- dep: python-feedparser
- Universal Feed Parser for Python
- dep: python-imaging
- Python Imaging Library
- dep: python-lxml
- pythonic binding for the libxml2 and libxslt libraries
- dep: python-mechanize
- stateful programmatic web browsing
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-pyparsing
- Python parsing module
- dep: python-qt4 (>= 4.9.3-4)
- Python bindings for Qt4
- dep: python-routes
- Routing Recognition and Generation Tools
- dep: python2.7
- Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.7)
- dep: xdg-utils
- desktop integration utilities from freedesktop.org
- rec: python-dnspython
- DNS toolkit for Python