Пакет: llvm-3.0 (3.0-10)
Връзки за llvm-3.0
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Информация за разработчици (PTS)
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник llvm-3.0.
- LLVM Packaging Team (Страница за QA, Пощенски архив)
- Arthur Loiret (Страница за QA)
- Sylvestre Ledru (Страница за QA)
- Начална страница [www.llvm.org]
Low-Level Virtual Machine (LLVM)
The Low-Level Virtual Machine (LLVM) is a collection of libraries and tools that make it easy to build compilers, optimizers, Just-In-Time code generators, and many other compiler-related programs. LLVM uses a single, language-independent virtual instruction set both as an offline code representation (to communicate code between compiler phases and to run-time systems) and as the compiler internal representation (to analyze and transform programs). This persistent code representation allows a common set of sophisticated compiler techniques to be applied at compile-time, link-time, install-time, run-time, or "idle-time" (between program runs).
The strengths of the LLVM infrastructure are its extremely simple design (which makes it easy to understand and use), source-language independence, powerful mid-level optimizer, automated compiler debugging support, extensibility, and its stability and reliability. LLVM is currently being used to host a wide variety of academic research projects and commercial projects. LLVM includes C and C++ front-ends, a front-end for a Forth-like language (Stacker), a young scheme front-end, and Java support is in development. LLVM can generate code for X86, SparcV9, PowerPC, or it can emit C code.
LLVM is the key component of the clang compiler and the gcc plugin called dragonegg.
Други пакети, свързани с llvm-3.0
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.3)
- GCC support library
- dep: libllvm3.0
- Low-Level Virtual Machine (LLVM), runtime library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: llvm-3.0-runtime (= 3.0-10)
- Low-Level Virtual Machine (LLVM), bytecode interpreter
- rec: llvm-3.0-dev
- Low-Level Virtual Machine (LLVM), libraries and headers
- sug: llvm-3.0-doc
- Low-Level Virtual Machine (LLVM), documentation