Package: febootstrap (3.17-1)
Links for febootstrap
Download Source Package febootstrap:
- Homepage [people.redhat.com]
tool for building supermin appliances.
febootstrap is a tool for building supermin appliances. These are tiny appliances [similar to virtual machines], usually around 100KB in size, which get fully instantiated on-the-fly in a fraction of a second when one of them is booted.
Other Packages Related to febootstrap
- dep: aptitude
- terminal-based package manager
- dep: cpio
- GNU cpio -- a program to manage archives of files
- dep: e2fslibs (>= 1.42)
- ext2/ext3/ext4 file system libraries
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library