Package: libgstreamer-plugins-bad0.10-0 (0.10.23-7.1)
Links for libgstreamer-plugins-bad0.10-0
Download Source Package gst-plugins-bad0.10:
- Maintainers of GStreamer packages (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Homepage [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
GStreamer development files for libraries from the "bad" set
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
GStreamer Bad Plug-ins is a set of plug-ins that aren't up to par compared to the rest. They might be close to being good quality, but they're missing something - be it a good code review, some documentation, a set of tests, a real live maintainer, or some actual wide use.
This package contains shared GStreamer libraries from the "bad" set. The API is not guaranteed to be stable.
Other Packages Related to libgstreamer-plugins-bad0.10-0
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.31.8)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0 (>= 0.10.36)
- GStreamer libraries from the "base" set
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-0 (>= 0.10.36)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements