Package: libc-client2007e-dev (8:2007f~dfsg-2)
Links for libc-client2007e-dev
Download Source Package uw-imap:
- Homepage [www.washington.edu]
c-client library for mail protocols - development files
IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) is a method of accessing electronic messages kept on a (possibly shared) mail server.
The UW (University of Washington) IMAP toolkit provides the c-client mail-handling library supporting various network transport methods, file system storage formats, and authentication and authorization methods.
This package contains the static c-client library and development headers.
Other Packages Related to libc-client2007e-dev
- dep: comerr-dev
- common error description library - headers and static libraries
- dep: libc-client2007e (= 8:2007f~dfsg-2)
- c-client library for mail protocols - library files
- dep: libkrb5-dev
- Headers and development libraries for MIT Kerberos
- dep: libpam0g-dev
- Development files for PAM
- dep: libssl-dev
- SSL development libraries, header files and documentation