Пакет: libopenexr6 (1.6.1-6)
Връзки за libopenexr6
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Информация за разработчици (PTS)
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник openexr.
- Начална страница [www.openexr.com]
runtime files for the OpenEXR image library
OpenEXR is a high dynamic-range (HDR) image file format developed by Industrial Light & Magic for use in computer imaging applications.
OpenEXR's features include:
* Higher dynamic range and colour precision than existing 8- and 10-bit image file formats. * Support for the "half" 16-bit floating-point pixel format. * Multiple lossless image compression algorithms. Some of the included codecs can achieve 2:1 lossless compression ratios on images with film grain. * Extensibility. New compression codecs and image types can easily be added by extending the C++ classes included in the OpenEXR software distribution. New image attributes (strings, vectors, integers, etc.) can be added to OpenEXR image headers without affecting backward compatibility with existing OpenEXR applications.
This package contains the following shared library:
* IlmImf - a library that reads and writes OpenEXR images.
Други пакети, свързани с libopenexr6
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libilmbase6 (>= 1.0.1)
- several utility libraries from ILM used by OpenEXR
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime