Package: collatinus (10.0-3)
Links for collatinus
Download Source Package collatinus:
lemmatisation of latin text
Collatinus can be used to lemmatise latin texts, i.e. extract words and make a lexicon which indicates for each word its canonic form, and how the form actually found in the text was derived from it, for instance by declining it. Example : rosam gives : rosa-rosae -- acc. sing. Collatinus provides a nice graphic front-end to each operation.
Collatinus-nouus (stands for Collatinus, new generation) replaces every previous version of Collatinus.
This package provides a documentation in HTML format.
Other Packages Related to collatinus
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqt4-svg (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 SVG module
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- rec: felix-latin-data
- Scanned pages of Felix Gaffiot's Latin-French dictionary