Package: uwsgi (1.2.3+dfsg-5)
Links for uwsgi
Download Source Package uwsgi:
- Homepage [projects.unbit.it]
fast, self-healing application container server
uWSGI presents a complete stack for networked/clustered web applications, implementing message/object passing, caching, RPC and process management. It uses the uwsgi protocol for all the networking/interprocess communications.
uWSGI can be run in preforking, threaded, asynchronous/evented modes and supports various forms of green threads/coroutines (such as uGreen, Greenlet, Fiber). uWSGI provides several methods of configuration: via command line, via environment variables, via XML, INI, YAML configuration files, via LDAP and more.
On top of all this, it is designed to be fully modular. This means that different plugins can be used in order to add compatibility with tons of different technology on top of the same core.
This package depends on uWSGI core binary and installs:
* init.d script for running uWSGI daemon(s) with options defined in custom user-created configuration files * infrastructure for running daemons (like common locations of communication sockets, logs)
Other Packages Related to uwsgi
- dep: initscripts (>= 2.88dsf-13.3)
- scripts for initializing and shutting down the system
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- dep: uwsgi-core (= 1.2.3+dfsg-5)
- fast, self-healing application container server (core)
- rec: sqlite3
- Command line interface for SQLite 3