Пакет: ladder (0.0.4)
Връзки за ladder
Ресурси за Debian:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник ladder.
Stepwise repository upgrade tool
Ladder creates a local repository of all packages required to upgrade a tarball of a chroot to a new milestone or software release. Ladder step repositories are intended to be used on machines after production, rather than during development, providing a way to achieve secure remote upgrades.
The repository can be signed and includes all specified target packages and dependencies. The repository can then be distributed and used to cleanly upgrade multiple devices through the milestones, in sequence, without needing network access.
Други пакети, свързани с ladder
- dep: apt
- commandline package manager
- dep: gnupg
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement
- dep: libconfig-inifiles-perl
- Read .ini-style configuration files
- dep: liblocale-gettext-perl
- module using libc functions for internationalization in Perl
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: reprepro
- Debian package repository producer