Package: ocamlduce (18.104.22.168-1)
Links for ocamlduce
Download Source Package ocamlduce:
- Homepage [ocamlduce.forge.ocamlcore.org]
OCaml extended with XML types
OCamlDuce is a merger between OCaml and CDuce. It comes as a modified version of OCaml which integrates CDuce features: XML expressions, regular expression types and patterns, iterators. In particular, it extends OCaml with a new kind of values to represent XML documents, fragments, tags and Unicode strings.
OCamlDuce is binary compatible with OCaml: OCaml modules can be used with OCamlDuce, and OCamlDuce modules can be used with OCaml ones, provided they don't export a feature specifically introduced in OCamlDuce.
This package provides modified versions of the OCaml tools (toplevel, native and bytecode compilers, ocamldoc, ocamldep, ocamlfind).
Other Packages Related to ocamlduce
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries
- dep: ocaml-interp
- OCaml interactive interpreter and standard libraries