Пакет: libsoup-gnome2.4-dev (2.38.1-2)
Връзки за libsoup-gnome2.4-dev
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Информация за разработчици (PTS)
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник libsoup2.4.
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Страница за QA, Пощенски архив)
- Gustavo Noronha Silva (Страница за QA)
- Martin Pitt (Страница за QA)
- Michael Biebl (Страница за QA)
HTTP library implementation in C -- GNOME support development files
It was originally part of a SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) implementation called Soup, but the SOAP and non-SOAP parts have now been split into separate packages.
libsoup uses the Glib main loop and is designed to work well with GTK+ applications. This enables GNOME applications to access HTTP servers on the network in a completely asynchronous fashion, very similar to the Gtk+ programming model (a synchronous operation mode is also supported for those who want it).
The GNOME support library is used for features which are important to GNOME apps, but which require GNOME-specific libraries that non-GNOME apps may not want to add dependencies on.
* Both asynchronous (GMainLoop and callback-based) and synchronous APIs * Automatically caches connections * SSL Support using GnuTLS * Proxy support, including authentication and SSL tunneling * Client support for Digest, NTLM, and Basic authentication * Server support for Digest and Basic authentication * Basic client-side SOAP and XML-RPC support
This package contains the development files for the GNOME support.
Други пакети, свързани с libsoup-gnome2.4-dev
- dep: libsoup-gnome2.4-1 (= 2.38.1-2)
- HTTP library implementation in C -- GNOME support library
- dep: libsoup2.4-dev (= 2.38.1-2)
- HTTP library implementation in C -- Development files
- sug: libsoup2.4-doc
- HTTP library implementation in C -- API Reference