Package: dbacl (1.12-2.1)
Links for dbacl
Download Source Package dbacl:
- Homepage [www.lbreyer.com]
digramic Bayesian text classifier
dbacl can distill text documents into categories, and then compare other text documents to the learned categories.
It can be used to recognize spam, and more generally sort incoming email into any number of categories such as work, play, and so on.
As a noise filter, it can be useful during the indexing of personal document collections.
Other Packages Related to dbacl
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libslang2 (>= 2.0.7-1)
- S-Lang programming library - runtime version