Package: gutenprint-doc (5.2.9-1)
Links for gutenprint-doc
Download Source Package gutenprint:
users' guide for Gutenprint and CUPS
This package contains a user guide for programs using the Gutenprint library for photographic quality printing. Currently this covers using the Print plugin for the GIMP and the Common Unix Printing System (CUPS).
Gutenprint is the print facility for the GIMP, and in addition a suite of drivers that may be used with common UNIX spooling systems using GhostScript or CUPS. These drivers provide printing quality for UNIX/Linux on a par with proprietary vendor-supplied drivers in many cases, and can be used for many of the most demanding printing tasks. Gutenprint was formerly known as Gimp-Print.
Other Packages Related to gutenprint-doc
- sug: foomatic-db-gutenprint (>= 5.2.9-1)
- OpenPrinting printer support - database for Gutenprint printer drivers
- sug: gimp-gutenprint (>= 5.2.9-1)
- print plugin for the GIMP
- sug: ijsgutenprint (>= 5.2.9-1)
- inkjet server - Ghostscript driver for Gutenprint
- sug: printer-driver-gutenprint (>= 5.2.9-1)
- printer drivers for CUPS