Package: pulseaudio-utils-dbg (2.0-6.1)
Links for pulseaudio-utils-dbg
Download Source Package pulseaudio:
- Pulseaudio maintenance team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Martin-Éric Racine (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.pulseaudio.org]
PulseAudio command line tools (debugging symbols)
PulseAudio, previously known as Polypaudio, is a sound server for POSIX and WIN32 systems. It is a drop in replacement for the ESD sound server with much better latency, mixing/re-sampling quality and overall architecture.
This package contains detached debugging symbols for the command line tools.
Other Packages Related to pulseaudio-utils-dbg
- dep: pulseaudio-utils (= 2.0-6.1)
- Command line tools for the PulseAudio sound server